>Olga, this is a hoax. It has been around the net for months. This one and
>others about children with cancer and so on.
>There is a site for hoaxes but I cannot remember the URL. Camilla posts it
>regularly. The net is full of surprises. Some good, some bad. Have a happy
>week end
>Maryse

Oh, Maryse I am so angry. It is sure that my friend Karin who is a PWP herself did not know that it was a hoax. And it makes me more angry 'cause I know she worked alot also with the posting and was crying for the baby in herself, in her soul.

You are right,  the net is full of surprises.
Where from I will know what is true and what is fals? When and how I will know and learn if somebody is telling the truth or is lying?

Dear Listfriends, I am so sorry. I did not want to bother you, I thought we could help a baby...

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**