joan and rita...
thank you both for your honest and calm explanations. after several days of
this important discussion with some degree of need to one up or correct each
other, you are both welcome additions. i agree with those who have stated we
need to focus our energy on how to get through this and move forward as best
we can. i also agree we need to let off steam and share our frustrations. i'm
just grateful when we can take a moment to re-read our words before hitting
send and skip the semantics and try not to second guess each other. if we are
unclear about what someone means, let's ask. we don't have to agree on
everything but we don't need to give each other any extra grief.
cheers to the two of you who said things so well.
maxine