Deborah, you have the "right stuff" I had in my 40's when I was fighting
ovarian cancer and teaching in an inner-city school.  At 66 I don't have it
anymore.  I was very touched by your declaration "I want to live........I
don't want future generations to go thru this.  A movie should be made of
your bravery....talk about a survivor!!!

I forgot to say thank you for being a pioneer for ALL of us.  My thought when
I had my last surgery was "maybe it will help someone else from what they
learn."  Don't know if "they" did, but more women are surviving ovarian
cancer - in those days everyone died.

I STILL CONTEND THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC THINKS PD IS NOT SO BAD.

Get well soon and go for it, girl, we are all supporting you.  Rayilyn