I  HAVE TREMORED SINCE AGE 13. INTIALLY IT STARTED IN MY PINKIE AND IT WAS A FINE
TREMOR. MY ART TEACHER ASKED ME ONE DAY HOW I DREW SO WELL.  BY MY EARLY 20'S I
HAD POSTURAL TREMORS, INTENTIONAL TREMORS SO INDERAL LA 160 WAS GIVEN AT APPROX.
AGE 24. INDERAL WORKED UNTIL MID 30'S WHEN THE SYMPTOMS OF TREMOR, SYNCOPE, ECT.
BECAME DEBILITATING.   MYSOLINE , NEUROTIN, MOST ANTI- CONVULSIVE DRUGS HAVE BEEN
TRIED.  LAMICTAL HELPS THE MYOCLONUS, BURNING AND PAIN IN MY CAVES AND ANKLES.
SINEMET HELPS WITH THE TREMORS, ECT.

BENEDRYL REEKS HAVOC ON MY BP AND HR.  I LIKE WAKING UP:) I CAN'T TAKE ANY COLD
PRODUCTS BECAUSE OF THE BP PROBLEMS.

NOTE ---I HAVE THE EVERFAMOUS ATYPICAL PARKINSONS.  I CAN'T HAVE SHY DRAGER
BECAUSE IT STARTED AT TOO YOUNG OF AN AGE AND I AM 43 NOW.  I GOT USED TO MY
TREMORS LONG AGO, BUT I UNDERSTAND.

NANCY M.