Kathleen, this was my primary concern along with Deborah's ordeal. Besides
her suffering she has had to make a decision no one should have to make, not
more than once anyway. The public has to know the whole picture, I think.
I'm of course happy about the successes, but we are not anywhere near real
help for millions of people.

I'm confident the PWP on this List will weigh the risks/advantages of brain
surgery or any new/controversial treatment and make their own informed
decisions.  It is public perception I worry about.  Rayilyn