Tom McC - as one person put it, this disease is the s---.  You are lucky
to have such a  wonderful and understanding wife.  Hope you are attending
the other support groups here in Houston.  I just got a newletter today
from HAPS, and Sat. from the other PD Meeting.   I don't have PD, but my
sweetheart does.  I still keep up with what's going on.  Feel free to
write anytime.  You will learn much.  Jo Ann from Houston