Dear MJ -
       I was excited when I learned you had gone to Emory.   Did you have DBS
at Emory?   Do you happen to have Kaiser as your HMO?   I live in CA but have
a second home in Helen, GA and plan to look into having a DBS at whoever
Kaiser works with in the Atlanta area.  I have an appointment with a doctor
in hopes of getting a referrel and on from there.  We don't want to do it in
CA as we would have to have everything done in LA and we hate going up there
from LaJolla.   helen