Dear Parkies,
Just a note to say, I have enjoyed the list but must admit I have only been
reading it. I have respond to some of you at times, my hands have been full
at late taking care of my little grandson whom came into the world on Dec.4
I have another one coming on May 3 from my oldest son. I love being able to
take care of them part of the time with the parents are working.
I have not been running as much not because of the grandchildren but because
of the PD. It seems that each year around the winter time it takes a bit
more of me. I have upped my meds but still at times do not feel like I want
to run. I give myself a week or two and when it warms up a bit I will try
and pound the streets again.
It warms my heart every time I see a message for Joan Snyder, and Judith
Richards and Janet Paterson these are some of the people that I remember
from the list when I was on it not to forget Barbara for down in southern
Californian. I say to all keep up the good work and I do hope to write more
often.
For the new ones on the list Hi to you all Janice  54/50/97 and phone number
707-864-0271
address 3711 Spurs Trail
                American,Canyon CA 94503