Dear Helen, and group members.,

Helen's letter was very inspiring and made my caregiver cry. I would now like
to share with you a poem I wrote as part of my poetry book "I have
Parkinson's but I am still me"                          What is l;ove?

Is love a handsome prince, upon a horse,
who; comes to rescaue you
from life's monotonous search for the perfect mate?
He will bring you ;flowers and jewels and things...
He'll fling these trinkets at you as he comes from work,
Too tired to share himself with;ou;t a care.

Or is a prince a man who tries nto be there all through life...
to hold your haqnd and say,
"I am proud of you for all the things you say and do."
Who will look beyond the wrinkled brow
and see a woman who is now
more ravishing than any beauty queen.
Is he a man who says "Life's done,"
or is one who says,"Life's only just begun?"
You are my prince.

For all you English teachersw, please excuse my typing!

Betty Jo