Rob, I put your survey in the post box.  Please acknowledge receipt.

To all requesting surveys, I'm sending EMail Sections
1 & 8 first.  Email 8 contains mailling instructions.  Please don't mail
completed surveys to me.  I'm confused enough as it is, my friends!

The survey:  You all know how deeply I believe in the HOW survey.  I'm no
scientist.  I'm a member of the EVERYMAN CLAN.  The only credential I carry,
other than my educational credentials, is CARING.

However, it is my belief that the paths for PD, PD+ and for those of us
under the PD umbrella, though different, begin at birth.  I feel there are
benchmarks, precursors on each of the paths-either alike or varied-that
finally progress to diagnosis.

Now the reason I'm saying all this is because I have a dream.  Yesterday
someone graciously and kindly humbled me by noting, "Edith's survey".  I
thank that person, but I must clarify.  The survey belongs to everyone.  It
doesn't matter who wrote it.  It is an
EVERYMAN property, and the reason it wasn't "copywrited" is because we want
it to spread.

Bless Mario.  He asked me what I was looking for in the survey results.   My
response was and is PRECURSORS!

I would like to see the survey in physicians' offices whether or not the
surveys ever reach our data sheets.
If enough dilligent medical professionals pay attention to and/or compare
what their own patients' surveys indicate, who knows what miracles may
occur!

My neuro team agreed to look at our data sheets.  Next month when I have my
appointment, I'm taking copies of the survey with me.  Should you wish to
join me, I'd be willing to send fresh email copies, even use the US Postal
Service where necessary as I have been doing.  THIS IS A LABOR FOR A CURE!

Jorge and Bob, you are two medical professionals I respect and admire.  I
invite you to participate and to comment.

Finally, in response to posts about hospital care and activism:  It occurs
to me that no one knows more about how we should be handled than we do.
Since support groups are valued,  accepted andrespected, what are the
possibilities of support groups making contact with the PR officers of
community hosptals to set up one or more "PD, etc., in hospital educational
awareness sessions"?  Such a  meeting could be held where PDers, etc., meet
and feel comfortable enough to share.

Respectfully submitted,
E of the headdress