Bill - I have never read anything so nicely put.  There was some
controversy a few days about about people dying from PD.  I wrote in
basically the same thing you did, only not in such eloquent wording.  I
received a few confrontational postings, but I still believe what I
believe.  BTW, I loved your dogma and Karma thingee.  Some people will
scoff at it, but I know what you mean.  Seeya!! Jo Ann