Until I joined the list the majority go my time with other PWP  was limited. These encounters  were all within the structured format of area support groups. The first was a young onset group in Houston.  I was 40.    Its not been until reading some of the last days accounts of those who have surrendered to the wickedness of PD. I never thought I would be disqualified from living out  my years in the invincible manner we each presuppose.  I cherish life  ass diminished as it may  be and don't want to miss a moment of it. As the twilight years creep in, and i am still able to stay just ahead of them, i am disturbed about the quality of life issue. Not only of mine but my dear wife's.  While I am stumbling around, drooling like my beautiful dog as she anticipates a treat, and possibly wetting my pants while frozen  in mid shuffle thee graciousness of my caregiver wife and her life's encumbered quality is being eroded and diminishing along side of mine.   More aptly put because of mine. I am sure the reason i have been insulated from the reality of "passage by parky"   is that i am living the only model i have to learn from. i don't want to melt away in some pre-owned wheel chair  shoved into a corner and neglected.   Visited dutifully by my dedicated wife when she can steal some time from her 2 or 3 jobs. Thank you Joan and Rita for your posts of rational reasoning..  you have inspired me to step up to the plate and do something.  I will get around to what i had started to say later.  thanks for allowing me both time and space.

tom 49/9.75