I was very interested in joining some sort of Parkinson's group where I can talk and get feedback from others afflicted with the disease or those caregivers coping with loved ones who have the disease.  I live in Pennsylvania, Somerset County, USA, and I am a Clerk Typist who works during the day in a medium security prison.

My husband has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease since 1995.  I am always on the lookout for some procedure or alternate cure or some therapy to help ease or cure this horrid disease.

I feel there is an answer out there somewhere.  I never give up hope and I believe communicating and finding common factors may help us in finding a cure.

I know there are caregivers out there who feel as frustrated and helpless as I do sometimes.  But finding this site has given me a new path to pursue.  Any information from those out there wanting to shed some light on the subject should feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.