Is this a crazy disease or what?  I take meds all day that make me sleepy.  I often feel like a Pepsi that someone shook up and popped the top on. I have no trouble getting to sleep but staying asleep is another story. Sometimes I lay awake and fight to get back to sleep, sometimes I just get up.  A Quiet Time takes on a whole new meaning at 2am!!  Eventually sleep comes again and then the sun comes up, I'm tired from not sleeping, and then I take my meds that make me more sleepy and the cycle starts again.  If I could find a nearby mall that was open all night that would be great.  But then there's that driving issue!  Oh Well.... Sound familiar anyone?
Debra