From: Debra Sutton
Sent: 07 March 2002 16:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thx for nocturnal responses

List Friends,
It is good to know I'm not alone!! At least now when I'm up at the ungodly hour of 2 or 3am I'll know I'm in good company.
Chandra, I can't say I've experienced the amorous feelings during my nocturnal sessions, but I thinkk my husband might like it.  If that's a side effect of one of your meds, I want it.:)

Jim and JoAnn,  Sound machines are wonderful.  I have one and I'm sure my sleep pattern would be much worse without it.  For all the rest of you nocturnal PWPs you may want to try one.  I shopped around an found mine for around $30.  I'm sure the Sharper Image model probably sounds more "real" but mine does the trick so if money is an issue just know cheaper models are available.

Rob,  where do i get this Melatonin?  Can you get it at the health food stores.  Anything I need to know before I try it?

Bob and Deborah:   no, I'm not on Permax.  I take requip, selegiline and sinemet.  When I was taking 2 selegiline a day sleep was practically nonexistent but now i take only 1 in am and things are at least some better.  After reading Deborah's response on Permax I don't think I want to go there.  i did enough of the hugging the toilet thing trying to get adjusted to the requip. What fun!!

I don't have instant messenger but I may have to eventually get it so I can talk to some of you in the middle of the night.

I wrote down all the names of the Rx drugs that were mentioned.  I'm not ready to go there yet, but that day may come!

I'll talk to you nightowls later!
Debra

In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsnGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com