Does anyone know if brand name
Bextra   (valdecoixib) interferes with pd meds such as sinemet cr and
mirapex?????????   Or blood pressure medication like covera
??????

 It's supposed to be the newest
thing out for arthritis.....it's new enough anyway where I can't do a drug
interaction test on the med sites...and when I checked with the pharmacist he
used words like "I think" ..."it shouldn't"  . ....not very
encouraging.....it was just approved in Nov  .2001 and the pharmacy was
surprised I had it already..Joan

--- Joan Hartman

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.