Hi....sounds like a great
dream...hope it comes true for you....you  must be in Vegas....I wish I was
there....I used to win more often in the middle of the night....strange title
for a book....is that Lilli Palmer the movie star????  I'm up researching
some of Dr. Lieberman's iinfo on sleep disturbances.....had a relative
telll me today (AGAIN for the umpteenth time) that all I had to do was stay
in  bed and go back to sleep....just  doesn't understand so I'm going
to forward some key paragraphs and the url so she can read it for
herself....good luck with your $$$$ Joan

Greetings Helen,Joan and anyone
else who; is up.

This is a lap top notebook computer so at any moment
what I am typing may disappear only to pop back somewhere else. I woke up
tonight screaming "I won the lottery" so I guess I will play the slots later ($2
only. Other than that I'll grab a snack and read my book " Lilli Palmer-Change
Lobsters and Dance"
Pleasant dreams , Betty Jo