On the other hand, I sometimes get so sick of the
righteousness and the purity of this listserv... Why are we
so intolerant of each other? I know we are, collectively,in
denial, but let's be honest for a minute. We PWP's are NOT
like other people. We have a tougher row to hoe. The world
judges us on a daily basis. This should be a safe place. Do
we have to judge each other? If someone other than jp wrote
about her fall, would we have shown some kindness? Could it
hurt?  Carole Hercun