hi all

and holy moley,
i didn't mean to start yet another PARKINSN list kerfuffle!

i've been on NOMAIL trying to finish the first draft of my book
(done!! whew!!)
and also just cleared up a problem with the listserv at u of toronto
which seemed to think i belonged to lots of lists there

so ... i got a tad behind in my postings to parkinsn
(which i also copy to my newsletter)

that's it folks
no problem!
no mental breakdown!
let's all try to remember what happens when we 'assume' anything, ok?

also
please know that no one can 'block' or 'stop' up the listserv;
nobody's postings got shoved aside by my little flurry
of 'catch-up' messages

in re following rules and regulations
i do what barb patterson asks me to do
she is the owner here
i respect her hard work and her hospitality in offering this
list miracle to the pd world since nov 1993
[yikes barb - that's coming up to almost 10 years!]

'family' it is,
like it or lump it,
functional and loving and wonderful at times,
dysfunctional and having hissy-fits at other times,
just like the real world

and also,
just like the real world,
a unique challenge to learn from and grow with

i have pd for the long haul no doubt about it
i am not going anywhere alone
we parky cyber siblings
are in this tub
together

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/