I'm a fairly serious lurker here, so this may be old news, my apologies if so...

I was sitting in my neurologists examination room the other day as I am sometimes wont to do
and admiring the various posters and charts thoughtfully provided by the pharmaceutical
companies.  However, there was one particular chart, that actually seemed to have a fairly clear
and straightforward explanation of the various aspects of Parkinson's; things I had tried to explain
at one time or another to various friends and relations.  It didn't seem to be sponsored by any
particular pill company; so I noted the fine print at the bottom, and when I get home I went out on
the web to see what I could find.  And I found it

www.brain-mart.com/brain_charts.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for The "Understanding" Clinical Series:
Understanding Parkinson's Disease.  It comes in two versions, unmounted $8.95 or flexible
$14.95 (the former is a naked chart and the latter is a laminated chart with brass grommets).

I am not affiliated with these folks in any way, I just like their chart.

John Stafford -- [log in to unmask]
Si fallatis officium, quaestor infinitius eat se quicquam scire de factis vestris.