hi all

my adopted cyber-dad don wrote, after bob and carole:

>>> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 04:58:08 -0800
>>> From: Carole Hercun
>>> Subject: Re: Janet's March 11 postings
>>>
>>> On the other hand, I sometimes get so sick of the
>>> righteousness and the purity of this listserv... Why are we
>>> so intolerant of each other? I know we are, collectively, in
>>> denial, but let's be honest for a minute. We PWP's are NOT
>>> like other people. We have a tougher row to hoe. The world
>>> judges us on a daily basis. This should be a safe place. Do
>>> we have to judge each other? If someone other than jp wrote
>>> about her fall, would we have shown some kindness? Could it
>>> hurt?  Carole Hercun
>>
>>From: "Robert A. Fink, M. D."
>>Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 1:07 PM
>>Subject: Re: Janet's March 11 postings
>>
>> I agree.  It took me all of 20 seconds to flip through Janet's
>> postings (some of which I read, others I didn't).  Why are we so
>> nasty at times?
>
>BOB U COULD OF NOT SAID IT BETTER  I REMBER THE HELP U GAVE ME COONS =
>AGE AGO  I CALL JANET P MY CYPER DAUGHTER. AS SHE AND MY BABY ARE SOME =
>WHAT A LIKE.  IS SOME 1 PUTTING IDESM IN OWR HEADS LETS LOVE ALL PD'ERS  =
>OVET LOOK OWR FAULTS.  I.Y.Q.

my instant [and free] translation service on cyber-dad's message:

Bob, you could not have said it better. I remember the help you gave me a
coon's age ago. I call Janet P. my cyber-daughter, as she and my youngest
daughter [i call her 'my baby'] are somewhat alike. Is someone trying to
put ideas in our heads? Let's love all PD'ers and overlook our own faults.
I.Y.Q. (say it fast!)

my instant response:

yet another reason you are my hero!
your keyboard can't spell worth a darn
but your brain and your heart never stop working overtime!

sis

aka

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/