I have been planning to sign off or leave the list (as per instructions
at the foot of every post) for a few weeks while I am travelling so as
not to innundate my email box.  This seems like bad timing, with the list
in jeopardy and threatened with eviction.

Can anyone tell me how to sign off the list for a specified period of
time so that messages will resume automatically without another command?
I do not want to come back to find the list has moved and "left no
forwarding address".

Nancy K. Porter