please let us know here in sacramento about your new young onset group...we
have a traveling young onset group that meets in sacramento, marysville and
yuba city...the parkinson association would be pleased to be of help to you
getting going and have many materials you might wish to have...we heard from
someone at the local hospital in stockton asking about young onset...please
get in touch with me directly if we can be of some help...
maxine