Hi Ron -   I to find it difficult to tolerate CR's.  But I'm writing you to
ask you to share your 20 years of PD.  I've had it 16 or 17 years or so and
I'm 70 years old.  Not too many old timers online.  If you don't mind I'd
like to know what symptoms are and have been most troubling to you and if you
have had any surgeries.
       If I'm to have surgery, and I'm considering a DBS, it should be soon
as I've read
it is more effective before 69.  My major problem right now is dyskinesias
but I have an ongoing problem with walking and freezing.  I can take a 10/100
and a Mirapex and within a few minutes I can walk but I'm "on" for a shorter
and shorter time so I can't always be sure it will work.
       I'd appreciate anything you would care to share.    helen