Hello.I am new to the list. I am 44,we have two children. I homeschool our
older daughter due to her Asperger's and OCD. I have had symptoms for almost
five years.  Right now I take propranolol for tremor but I know that this
will soon not be enough.I have aching and stiffness and tremor in my right
arm and leg and face and can only write if my left hand helps my right. I
have had a few symptoms lately on my left side. I am very tired. I also have
IBS and go through a lot of pain with that.  I feel very overwhelmed with
alll the problems our family now has and worry about our future. I have only
recently begun telling people what is wrong with me -why I don't drive,etc.
Gardening keeps me sane.
Ellen