I just visited the site, and there is a very good 15 minute audio interview
with Dr. Lieberman.  (I think it is under his journal tab).
Walter
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Berdine" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:18 AM
Subject: young onset parkinsons

Hello my name is Tom Berdine and I was diagnosed with Parkinson's at 33, I
am now 35. I have created a website for young and veteran Parkinson's
patients alike.  These pages allow all of  us worldwide to chat in a real
time environment, post on a message board, particpate in a mailing list,
participate in polls, post our photos, share books, buy books from
amazon.com which donates 15% to the MJ Fox Foundation, and provides many
useful links and tools.

This site IS NOT a commercially run site, it is developed & maintained by me
(what else am I too do retired at 35?).  I encourageany comments you may
have to improve the site and help make it a premier Parkinson's community.

Hope to have you visit and see you in our expanding chat room soon!

The site is: www.youngparkinsons.com

Sincerly,
Tom Berdine