There is no way one can prove the advantages of vitamin supplements but I have
something which I deem a possible proof that it helps with my husband. I was in
the hospital for a week. About two days after I came home I put my husband back
on his vitamin schedule so he was off about 9 days. The day I got home he fell.
The next day he fell again. He had not fallen in over a year so I was quite
unhappy. Now that he has been back on the vitamins he is no longer falling. It
took about a week for him to gain his balance. Proof? Of course not. Suspicious
and worth giving him the supplements? You betcha!

Norma