Scott,
I was waking in the middle of the night and every hour there on.  My
Parky neuro prescribed 100mg of Seroquel at bedtime.  It is actually  for
anxiety but it really lets me sleep. I don't hear anything!  If you feel
you need to be alert enough to react to a situation in the middle of the
night I would not take it as you will be too groggy.  A smaller dose
might help your sleep but not knock you out so completely.  I'm sure the
are other drugs that can be used. Ask your doctor.
Sharon H