Scott Burnett - Yes, some of the symptoms you are experiencing could be
from PD, but if you stop and think about it - just the fact of having PD
can depress people.  My love takes an anti-depressant and if he didn't, I
don't know if I could continue loving him.  He is like two different
people.  I'm not a doctor, but I hope you will reconsider.  If you are
prescribed one and it doesn't work, ask for another.  There are several
good ones on the market.  I personally take Wellbutrin.   Best wishes, Jo
Ann