I have been falling on the average  of once a month for the last year or so.
I have been very
fortunate that I have only bruised  my dignity.
But most of the time it is because I lose my equilibrium and fall backwards.
It is almost
like a moment of blackout.   A lot of the time
it is pushing myself too much  when having freezing
episodes.  I  now have an alarm necklace that is
connected to american alarm company that calls
me in just a few minutes to assist me if  I have an
accident.  Also., I am trying  to accept my limitations more and adapt to
them more willingly.
change is very hard for me and I have had a lot
of changes in my life since my caregiver is no
longer with me!

carol gray