A little over a month ago, one of the topic was the lack of police training
for police officers for PWP. I contacted the local Houston Police Dept.
Community Store Front for a guest speaker for one of the Parkinson Support
Group meeting. At this time they do not have any trained officers that can
recognize PWP. The officer I spoke to was very interested in any other Police
Dept. across the United States that has this type of training for their
Police Officers. If you can supply me with any information as cities, Police
Dept., phone numbers, and contact names, this would really help me out
getting the word out for support training.
Thank You
Alfonso Hernandez