Dear Parkinsn List members.

Our association with the University of Toronto is about to come to an
end.  Unfortunately for us, UofT can no longer host the Parkinson's
Information Exchange Network.  Their system is being slowed down by our
list.  UofT has agreed to continue to deliver the list messages after
peak hours only.  If you post a message between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, it
will not be distributed until after 5:00 pm Toronto time.  This offer
will only continue for a very short time.

If any of you have connections with a University or Community College
which uses ListServ software and would be willing to host the Parkinsn
list, please let me know as soon as possible.  We need to act
immediately in order to avoid a disruption in our service.

Please don't panic about this because we do have a 'safety-net' offer of
a home at the University of Alberta but this would mean using a
different distribution software which we would like to avoid if we
possibly can and might be for only a short period of time.

The list-owners are committed to continuing the PIEN service until the
day it becomes redundant...the day the CURE is announced.  Any help in
keeping this committment is welcomed.

Barb Patterson
List Owner