Good Morning - I'd like to take a moment (before I ask my question) to thank you all for the wonderful information that I've gleaned from this list. I've been lurking for a while and learning much. So, Thank You All. Now, my question. My mom has entered the 2nd stage of Parkinson's and has started having these dreams where she's kicking herself in the heel of one foot with the toes of her other foot. The other morning when she woke up she had kicked so hard that she had a good sized cut in her heel. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it the meds? Is it the Parkinsons? Or is it just "normal" human who knows what? Thanks for your help - Martha

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn