Edith,
I can't thank you enough for the time and energy ( a declining commodity for
us PWPs) that you have put into the How Survey.  I don't go back to my
doctor at Duke for 3 months (if I can make it that long without having to
have my meds adjusted) and I will be glad to mention to him about taking a
look at the survey.  They are doing a big study at Duke now on the genetics
of PD.  As a matter of fact there is a PD forum that Duke is putting on in
April.  Maybe I will have the chance to mention it to someome then.  I'll
let you know.  Would you just send 1 copy of the survey with the results
summarized?  If you would go ahead and send it via 'snail mail'  I'll just
take it with me in April and hopefully I can give it to the right person
then.  The mailed out copy just looks much better to give i think.  I'll be
glad to reimburse you for the postage if you will let me know how much.  I'm
sure that can get to be expensive.  I figure if we all give a copy to our
neurologists it will eventually get in the hands of some doctor who really
takes interest in it and runs with it!  At least we can hope.  I for one
would not have even had the know how to set up the survey to begin with.
Thanks for taking this on for all of us!!  I am kinda new to the list so
just out of curiosity, how long have you been diagnosed with PD?  I figure
your knowledge of the subject must unfortunately come from years of personal
experience.  And just out of curiosity too, what did you use to teach?
Thanks again.  Let us know anyway we can help you.
Debra Sutton
353 E. Haywood St.
Wendell, N.C.  27591