ervinmccarthy wrote:

> has anyone been receiving e-mails from ask the doctor?  Are they still
> having a problem?  I haven't received any e-mails this week.

Ervin, the NPF website has been undergoing some changes to make it
faster and easier to search; I've heard that some people were
inadvertently deleted from "Ask the Doctor." I haven't heard of anyone
being dropped from "Ask the Parkinson Dietitian" so far, but it may have
happened.

I recommend you sign up once again, because he has had a steady stream
of emails every day this week. Go to:

http://www.parkinson.org/

Click on "Ask Dr. Lieberman" or scroll down below that to "Stay
Informed." Click in that box and you can sign up even quicker.

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/