Betty Jo, you have really developed a wonderful talent!  Your talent for
writing must have been trying to get out for a long time, and as a blessing
to all of us, we are now able to enjoy reading it!  Keep them coming! (with a
handle like "Mermaid" do you also like to swim??)
Bunny

In a message dated 3/9/2002 1:02:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Where do they co;me from,these poems so funny,
> running over the page like sticky honey?
> The sad ones fo;rm ;a pool at the end o;f the book.
>
> the wise ones meander just lilke a brook
>
> But always the words come tumbling out
>
> with no;t enough time to figure out
> what part o;f my life gave birth to them
> and where they will leave when they are done.
> So I just put a pen in my; hand
> and off we go to my absurd land
> where problems always cease to exist
> and I am free as a bird and always blessed
> Betty Jo..

Art is long, life short; judgment difficult, opportunity transient."
 - Goethe