I've run copies of the three forms of the HOW Survey.
The most appropriate and most professional looking is the formatted copy.
Plain Text became an attachment and the email copy.  By my standards they
won't do.

Considering everything, the best way to do this is by
US Postal Service.   That means I need addresses.
If you wish to join me, send your information directly to:

Thanks, everyone, for going the extra step!  Hopefully our M.D.'s and neuros
will see the value of using the survey in their offices or of offering the
survey to their patients.  We'll never know until we try!
E of the headdress