Wow Scott -   Seems like a heavy dose of meds so early in the game.  Maybe
you need them but after 16+ years it is much more than  I take.  I do know
that 25/100CR does cause me to do a lot of what you describe.  I don't
tolerate CR's well.  Did he ever try you on the regular pills?  I take
10/100's 3 or 4  a day and 1 50/200CR in the middle of the night if I can go
right back to bed.  It does cause me what you describe you have, but I can
walk for a couple of hours after getting up so I deem it worth it.    As you
said, everyone is different and you might need what you were prescribed but I
think I'd ask the doctor if you could take a smaller dose.
             Do you have trouble walking,  trouble with freezing or what is
your biggest result if you miss a dose?  You are so young and hopefully there
will be a cure for you someday.  Bless you.      helen