Janet,

      What is this?  Seventeen (17!) postings from 8:09 p.m. to 8:44 p.m..
 Are you reverting to your prior behavior, you know, the behavior that
resulted in your postings to the list being monitored by the list
administration?

      Since your last posting, I have no one else making a posting, and it is
now 5:32 a.m.  Have you pushed everyone else off the list?  And the list has
been so active recently.

      I would refer you to the guidelines on list content because it is clear
that the majority of these postings, such as posting an old creative writing
assignment or a poem by Robert Frost, violate the guidelines for this list.

      And, I know you won't like this one: please think about what you are
doing here.   This is not "normal behavior."  I will suggest again that you
consider further psychiatric evaluation and/or treatment.  You are quite open
that you have clinical depression; today's posting behavior seems to be quite
manic to me.  (I have been diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder for a
long time, and I think I can identify manic behavior when I see it/observe
it.)

      I am sorry about your bad fall.  How very scary for you.  But this
flurry of postings must also be very scary for you.  I think you are very
much out of control.  I hope you deal with this constructively.  I don't know
what the list administration will do with this.  I will go back to my prior
practice of deleting your postings without opening them and without reading
them.  Sorry.  I thought someone needed to say something to you and the list.
 Katie