Now this brings up an issue to write your politicians about.  As if they - and we - didn't already know.....

The growing number of people on disability - the costs associated with supporting the disabled.  The fire that should be lit under rear-ends to get better medicine and treatments.  The right to choose the treatment that one wants.   I sit here and wonder about just how many people are out there who need financial (and real medical) help for their disability.  And I think the Internet is a wonderful tool for communication - a window into the world, to touch another person and share.

Which will suck social security dry first?  The babyboomers or the War? (Tell me if I'm getting to political..)

I went to see my first movie in 2 years - "once we were soldiers...."  Anyone see that?  Pretty intense.  If I get a chance to read the book, I will.  I went with my aunt.  Afterwards, I told Burdette I didn't think he'd be able to handle it (1969 veteran) - he says he could (we'll see).  He didn't go with me cause he didn't have the energy to do so.  Anyway, Now we have a whole new batch of soldiers who will come out of the war with PTSD and immune system problems because of it.  But at least these guys are getting the hero's welcome - that is nice.  They need our support.

~pat