Hello my name is Tom Berdine and I was diagnosed with Parkinson's at 33, I am now 35. I have created a website for young and veteran Parkinson's patients alike.  These pages allow all of  us worldwide to chat in a real time environment, post on a message board, particpate in a mailing list, participate in polls, post our photos, share books, buy books from amazon.com which donates 15% to the MJ Fox Foundation, and provides many useful links and tools.

This site IS NOT a commercially run site, it is developed & maintained by me (what else am I too do retired at 35?).  I encourageany comments you may have to improve the site and help make it a premier Parkinson's community.

Hope to have you visit and see you in our expanding chat room soon!

The site is: www.youngparkinsons.com

Sincerly,
Tom Berdine