May I suggest that - in regards to certain recent postings and replys that have been objectionable to some and no big deal to others - is that can the two parties deal with this outside of the LIST? Even the list mgr can referee if need be.  A kind statement can be offered and acknowledged by both parties and no one should take these things personally.

Everyone knows where the DELETE key is.  Though let's not overlook a concern.

now, am I mincemeat.  oh, that's really not a question!
~pat