Linda or Scott, please let me know how to get a copy of the book, "When Parkinsons Strikes Early".  I checked the library today and went on their computer but I couldn't locate a copy at any library in NC.  Sad but not surprising - They probably don't have a whole lot of people requesting such books.  Let's face it - who would read a book on Parkinsons if they didn't have Parkinsons!  And i guess in the big population there just aren't enough of us to create a demand for the libraries.  So, before I started canvassing the bookstores I thought I'd check and see if you know if any book store chains have it, or do i have to go online to get it, like to Amazon.com or somewhere.  Hope to hear from you soon.  It sounds like good, informative reading.  I'll prepare myself in advance for the sad effect that might come.
Debra