I'm getting ready for a week in Ireland.  I'll be traveling with my wife,
but this is my first real trip since I've had parkinsonism.  Any
suggestions to deal with mobility issues? Balance is still OK, but "on/off'
is a real problem.  I have adequate meds and copies of my prescriptions, I
also have dbs implants and the Medtronic issued cards to present to the
security people.  If any one has any suggestions as to traveling with
parakinsons, please spare the list and contact me directly at

EJB

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too."