Good Morning Everyone,

   Well, Part 1/4 of my story is in today's Charlotte Observer. It was the
Cover story plus one full page in the first section.  I hope that this
brings about a lot of public awareness for what it is like and the choices
we have to make because we have PD.

   The story is available online but the online version does not have the
photo's, side-bars or additional info that the newspaper has.  If you are
interested, it can be found at:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/

and photo's of the DBS surgery can be found at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/tenacitywins

  I would sincerely like to that this list for the support that you have
given me.

Deborah aka TenacityWins
But for the Grace of God, Go I!