From: supermario

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 3/18/02 7:24:07 AM

Subject: Fw: Immunocal and Parkinsons

Has anybody heard or used this product?

Mario

----- Original Message -----

From: "Private"  [log in to unmask]

To: "Ask the Doctor"  [log in to unmask]

Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 6:45 AM

Subject: Immunocal and Parkinsons

  ***********A message from Ask the Doctor**************

  The NPF website is updated several times each week.  Go

http://www.parkinson.org/whatsnew.htm
to read recent articles regarding

Parkinson disease.

  Question

  Hello Dr.Lieberman. I am a registered nurse and am associated with

  company named Immunotec Research/cell-defense.com  We have a
product named

  Immunocal that is a milk whey protein that raises cellular
glutathione

  levels and there has been some case studies that have favorable
results

  using this product for Parkinson Disease. We have 22yrs of research
for

  Immunocal and it is now in the PDR and has patents of use for aids,
cancer

  and respiratory diseases to name a few and has been effective for
other

  neurological diseases such as MS, Alzheimers and Parkinsons is
included in

  the list. Immunocal also meets the requirements for
medicare/medicaid

  reimbursement. Immunocal helps rebuild glutathione levels, the
Master

  Antioxidant, Immune system enhancer and detoxifier. I have had very
good

  results using it myself for fibromyalgia, IBS, and cholesterol
reduction.

  I would like your opinion of this product for helping more
Parkinsons

  patients. Please check out my website and check the medline articles
on

  glutathione and the effect on neurological problems. I am trying to
get

  this safe but effective product known to more people and improve
their

  health. My website is    www.cell-defense.com/32934     This
is a major

  medical breakthrough that certainly deserves the attention of all who
care

  for people. Please let me know what you think. I respect your
opinion.

  Thank you in advance for your time. Beverly Pool RN.

  answer

   thank you for you note  please email our
dietitian who is one of the most

knowledgeable people on nutrition in pd in the world  i will
follow her lead

  http://www.parkinson.org/askdiet.htm

  abe lieberman

  Help support the NPF!  Your donations are needed to help
find a cure for

parkinson disease and to support valuable service such as "Ask the
Doctor".

Donate online at http://www.parkinson.org/reqform.htm,
or call

1-800-327-4545 .