Pat,
        My electric toothbrush is a boon.  I can apply a brushing action
to my teeth without starting an uncontrollable twitch -  or use my other
hand  (the slow, but less twitchy one).   I'm also fond of a
slingshot-shaped floss holder that requires less dexterity while flossing.
 A similar product is available as a  small disposable single-use  floss
holder.
Regards,  George

Patricia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
03/15/2002 09:49 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network