Ray Strand wrote:

>in the next manifestation of a Parkinson List Serve -I would suggest
>allowing liberal
>freedom of posting content and even allow attatchments

This would be nice but......who is going to pay for it?  That is what
it comes down to in terms of sending/receiving/distributing messages.

The processing time, disk space allocation and bandwidth of the providers
network are all costly.  When we send messages (such as this one) there
are overhead costs involved in 'handling and shipping' to put it in
layman's terms.  Who is to provide the resources (money) to permit
this to be accomplished?

Each message is taking up resources that someone has to pay for with hard
coin. The longer the message to more hard coin required. Enough said.....

Thanks to the folks at UT for putting up with us for these many years!!!

Jack