Jennifer, I am a young onset and waited almost a year to begin a clinical
trial of what I refer to as "a new generation of Mirapex" - all trials are
different but assuming it is the same, it is very time consuming I had
weekly visits at  USC for the first six months and spent I believe 4
separate full days in the hospital BUT I have never regretted it.  I have
had PD for close to 3 years now and my symptoms are better now than in that
first year and I am confident that I am on the latest and greatest meds
which is comforting.

Stacey L. Downing

Support the fight against Parkinson's Disease
Visit us at www.bid4cure.com <http://www.bid4cure.com>