I've been hearing about coenzyme Q10 on the list lately.  I'm curious about
this product and its effectiveness.  I would like to hear from anyone who has
been taking this as a supplement to their PD drug regiment.

From what I'm reading, it sounds rather expensive.  Can someone who has been
taking coenzyme Q10 for a lengthy period of time respond to the List with
their experience as to how effective this product has been?

I've also heard news of the benefits of L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic acid.  I
would also appreciate feedback from people who have had experience with these
products.
I am cautious when it comes to believing some of the "hype" about "wonder
drugs" and their benefits.  I am more willing to believe in the benefits when
I have heard from people who have actually experienced beneficial results.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Dee